The company TAGSONOMY, S.L., with registered offices in Avenida Juan Carlos I, 10, 4ºM, Gijón, Asturias, Tax Identification Number N.I.F. B-86.934.338, registered with the Companies Registry of Asturias, with number of Records 216, in Volume 4,109, Page 129, 8 th Section, Sheet AS47432, 1 st Registration (hereinafter referred to as “DIVE”) is the owner of the web site www.dive.tv (hereinafter referred to as “Web Site”).
Avenida Juan Carlos I, 10, 4ºM
33212 - Gijón, Asturias
Tel. +34 91 429 33 46
- The user voluntarily accesses this Web Site, which implies that the user shall use it pursuant to this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and/or proper conduct.
- The use of this Web Site implies the acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages of this Web Site may be freely visited by users.
- DIVE reserves the right to modify, with no prior notice, the contents of this legal notice so that, for a correct use of the Web Site, we recommend you to periodically visit this section.
2.- Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual property rights on the contents of the Web Site, including, but without being limited thereto, its text, graphic design, trade dress (trademarks and commercial names), underlying computer programs (including the source codes) and databases, as well as the different elements that comprise the Web Site and allow its operation, are owned by DIVE or, if applicable, DIVE has the license or right of use thereof from the holders. All contents of the Web Site are duly protected by the intellectual and/or industrial property rights regulations in force.
The use of the Web Site by the user shall not imply the assignment of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights on the different elements or contents of the Web Site. Regardless of the purpose for which they may be used, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, public communication, transformation, availability, extraction and/or marketing of the elements and contents of the Web Site shall require the prior written authorisation of DIVE. Any use not previously authorised by DIVE shall imply a serious infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of their holders. The reproduction or any use of elements or contents of the Web Site for profit-making or commercial purposes is hereby expressly and absolutely forbidden.
You may send us any remark on possible infringements of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or any of the contents of the Web Site to our contact e-mail email@example.com.
3.- Limitation of Liability
- DIVE reserves the right to disrupt the access to the Web Site, as well as the provision of any service through the Web Site from time to time with no prior notice, either on technical, security, maintenance or any other grounds.
- DIVE shall not be liable for any disruption of the service, delay or malfunction or other drawbacks that may result from reasons beyond the control of DIVE and/or which may be due to any fraudulent or negligent action of the user and/or force majeur events.
- The information contained on this Web Site may not be correct despite the efforts made for its accuracy and updating. Therefore, DIVE shall not be liable for any errors in its contents or any damages resulting from its use.
- This Web Site may contain links to other web sites for whose consents, usefulness or accuracy DIVE shall not be liable. The incorporation of any link into this Web Site may not be considered as a recommendation for users to use them, which decision shall be the users’ liability.
- DIVE shall not liable for any damages arisen from the use of this Web Site or its contents, thus not guaranteeing the absence of virus or the impossibility to cause damages to the computer system of the user.
- DIVE does not assume any liability for any improper use of this Web Site.
4.- Governing law and competent courts
- The conditions of this Web Site and the relations between the user and DIVE shall be governed by the Spanish law.
- For the settlement of any discrepancy that may arise between the user and DIVE, the parties submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals pursuant to the applicable law.